123 setup and download the respective drivers of your HP printer (123.hp.com/setup Envy, officejet, officejet Pro, deskjet, Laserjet). Read fast guide to set up and install HP printer on a Wireless or USB network connection step by step with instructions. 123.hp.com/setup support quick and immediately. To set up your Printer, you should access and register your device by setting up an account to address issues with your Extender device on this HP printer setup site.
Why Choose printer ?
- All the printers very fast and dependable.
- It is extremely simple setup HP Printer by simply visiting 123.hp.com/setup official site.
- Should you face any issue during installment, HP printer tech support expert will continually be there.
- Whenever you get printer you will observe that the driver download link on box which is 123.hp.com/setup to get drivers.
- On this site you’ll get most of Canon printer’s version drivers.
How to setup a HP printer using 123 setup?
HP is one of the most powerful and well-known brands in the IT world. Like all the products of HP, Hp printers are one of the most powerful tools or an instrument. It plays an important role in everyone’s personal as well as professional life. HP offers a range of printers to satisfy different needs of the users such as where one person in the office need printer for paper prints on the same hand others need it for photo print. So, 123.hp.com/setup makes printers that can print everything in one place. When someone buys a new printer it is a little bit tricky to set up the printer by following the proper guidelines. In this article, we will figure out how you can easily configure or setup Printer by just following a few steps.
How to download my printer driver?
- First, open a web browser on your computer system by clicking on its icon on the desktop or in the system tray. You can access any web browser, e.g. B. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safar, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Then visit the official HP printer website where you can; 123.hp.com/setup “; Enter in the address bar. In the next window you have to move the cursor to the option; Support ”; move and place. This option is in the top right corner of the screen.
- Now you need to select the option; Software and Drivers ”; choose.
- Then press the symbol; Printer “
- You will also need to enter the model name of your setup printer in the blank field, then click “Submit”; click.
- Then select your preferred operating system to download the compatible printer driver software. To do this, click on the option; Select another operating system ”; and then select the operating system and its version.
- You will now be presented with a list of printer drivers and software available for download. Click the Download link to start the process.
- This will start the driver download process. You will have to wait patiently as this process may take a few minutes.
- After the successful completion of the download process, your setup file will be saved in the folder; Downloads ” saved.
Install Wireless Printer Setup!!
- Download and launch the HP Printer Driver software.
- Use HP printer software to perform print jobs, verify ink levels, and more.
- Turn on your HP printer. If you have a USB cord plugged in, disconnect it.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup and select the name of your HP printer.
- Change the operating system version if necessary.
- Select HP Driver Download which is available on the Drivers tab.
- Click Recommended or the type of specific installation when prompted by Windows Installer.
- The required full feature driver for your HP printer is automatically discovered and installed by the HP Printer Assistant software.
- HP printer and router must be available on the same network.
- Gather your wireless network name and password from your router.
- You can enable wireless connections on your printer from the Control Panel itself.
- The router can automatically configure the printer.
- Once listed, touch the relevant wireless network to confirm the connection.
- Verify wireless setup by printing test page.
Hp Printer Wireless Connection –
- On your printer touch the wireless button.
- The blue light will show that it is ON.
- Now press Settings on-screen of the printer.
- Next, select the Wireless Setup Wizard option and select Yes.
- You need to follow the instructions on the screen.
- The printer will detect the available networks of the router.
- Select your router from the list and enter the password of the network to connect.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and confirm the wireless network connection.